1. European companies are facing rapid and sometimes violent changes in the international order.
2. They must adapt their development models and continue to assert their common values and rules.
3. The choice of partnerships and alliances is, more than ever before, a decisive factor, whether having to do with logistics, norms and standards, or compliance with business law and international law.
4. At the same time, international development for companies of any size requires detailed knowledge of issues in international politics and geopolitics.
5. Turning these external factors into positive externalities for the company is at the heart of what we do. We guide you at every stage of the value chain, from advance strategy to your roll-out on world-class markets.
Founder of Montsalvy Consulting
Laurent Malvezin (1969) was born on March 13, 1969. President of Montsalvy Consulting. An alumnus of INALCO (Paris) and of ESIT (university specializing in translation and interpreting), he completed three years of study at Peking University (1990-1993). After working as an Asia-China adviser at the French Ministry of Defense (2001-2010), he joined Scutum Security First (SSF) as Director of the Asia Department, guiding large corporations in their international development process. In order to meet demand, Laurent Malvezin founded Montsalvy Consulting in 2014 and expanded the offerings to serve small and medium-sized businesses as well.
Montsalvy is a village in the Cantal département, located 30 km south of Aurillac and 60km from Rodez, in the Aveyron département. These are the ancestral homes of Montsalvy Consulting’s founder. The name is symbolic of our companies’ local roots.
Why work with us?
Montsalvy Consulting brings together a team of professionals and specialists with skills and experience encompassing business development, international politics, and economic security. Our strength lies in reframing your needs. By providing additional information and skills, we add “something new” to your international project, and we guide you in securing its fulfillment.